In early 1985, John W. and Jerry Hambright had an idea for a new nutcracker. Most nut crackers on the market at that time were either a compressive type or a rubber band type, both being very messy and awkward to use.
After perfecting their “torsion leverage” type nutcracker, the Hambright brothers decided to do a patent search in the summer of 1988. In September of 1988 this search was complete with a clear sign to proceed with applying for a patent. The actual patent was issued by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in Washington on July 31, 1990.The Nuti-Budi Nutcracker is an amazingly simple tool requiring less effort than conventional nutcrackers. Its unique twisting “torsion leverage” action cracks the shell without making a huge mess, at the same time leaving the meat of the nut intact.
- Made of solid hardwood with urethane retainers.
- Material and workmanship are guaranteed for life
- Cracks pecans exceptionally well
- Easy twist action cracks the nut leaving he meat intact.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Fun to use. Everyone will want to try it.
- It is designed to crack, pecans, Brazil nuts, hazel nuts and English walnuts. (It is not designed to crack hickory nuts or black walnuts.)
The Nuti-Budi Nutcracker is constructed of solid hardwood making it very durable and a long-lasting conversation piece. Everyone will want to try it!
There are no reviews yet.