- 1 cup unsalted butter; melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar; firmly packed
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs; slightly beaten
- 2 cups Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups dark brown sugar; firmly packed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coconut
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix the butter, 2 cups flour and light brown sugar. Spread evenly in a 9-
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Lower the oven temperature to 325ºF.
- Mix the eggs, pecans, salt, brown sugar, vanilla and coconut. Spread over the crust.
- Continue baking for 40 minutes until the mixture is firm. Sprinkle the top with powdered sugar while it is still warm. Cool. Cut into 48 squares. Freezes well.
No comments yet.