- 2 cups maple syrup
- 3 egg whites; stiffly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl beat egg whites until they are stiff.
- In a 3-quart saucepan boil maple syrup for 10 minutes and pour over stiffly beaten egg whites. Stir until thick over hot water; add sherry and powdered sugar. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Force through pastry tube onto lightly buttered and floured cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Makes 5 dozen 1-inch cookies
No comments yet.