3 large eggs
⅔ cups dark brown sugar; firmly packed
⅔ cups corn syrup
¼ cup unsalted butter; melted and cooled
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1¼ cups cranberries; chopped
1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
Pate Sucree Shell
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, syrup, butter, salt, and vanilla until the mixture is smooth.
3. Stir in the cranberries and pecans.
4. Pour filling into the Pate Sucree Shell.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes or until tart is golden.
6. Let tart cool completely in the pan on a rack.
7. Remove rim of pan and slide tart onto a serving plate.