½ cup granulated sugar
1 cup unsalted butter
½ teaspoon sea salt
1½ cups light corn syrup
1½ cups granulated sugar
3 tablespoons unsalted butter; melted
1½ teaspoons vanilla
2½ cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat flour, 1 cup butter, ½ cup sugar and salt until mixture resembles crumbs.
3. Heavily grease bottom and sides of 15-inch-by-10-inch baking pan at least 1½ inches deep. Press mixture firmly into pan.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. In another bowl blend eggs, corn syrup, 1½ cups sugar, 3 tablespoons butter and vanilla. Stir in chopped pecans. Spread over hot crust.
6. Continue baking for 25 minutes or until set. Cool, cut into bars.