1 package Pillsbury Moist French Vanilla Cake Mix
2½ cups quick cooking oatmeal
1 can Pillsbury Caramel Pecan or Coconut Pecan Frosting Supreme
1 12-ounce package chocolate chips
½ cup chopped Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray 15-inch-by-10-inch-by-1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.*
2. Place melted butter in large bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the cake mix; set aside.
3. Add remaining cake mix to butter; blend well. Add egg; mix well. Stir in oats. Press ⅔ of cake mix mixture (about 2½ cups) in bottom of sprayed pan.
4. Place frosting in medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Add reserved 3 tablespoons cake mix; stir until large lumps disappear. Drizzle half of frosting mixture over cake mix mixture in pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans. Drizzle with remaining frosting mixture. Crumble remaining cake mix mixture over frosting mixture.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and edges are bubbly. Cool 1½ hours or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
Makes 48 bars
Note: To prevent spills during baking, use pan with at least 1-inch sides.