1 16-ounce can (2 cups) pumpkin filling
12 ounces evaporated milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup Bisquick
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
¾ cups Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
1½ cups Cool Whip; thawed
¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 10-inch pie plate.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat pumpkin filling, evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla, Bisquick, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth, 1 minute in blender or 2 minutes by hand; stir in pecans. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake in a preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Mix the cool whip well with the pie spice; spread over pie. Garnish with additional pecans if desired.
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
2¼ cups flour
5 tablespoons canola oil
1. Sift baking powder and sugar into flour. Sift together twice into large mixing bowl.
2. Slowly add oil, cutting in with pastry blender (or 2 knives), until mix is consistency of corn meal.
3. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature or may be refrigerated.