1 cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
¾ cups small; spiced gumdrops; halved; divided
¾ cups Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces; divided
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. In large bowl beat together eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour.
4. Mix in ½ cup of the gumdrops and ½ cup of the pecans.
5. Turn onto greased 9 -inch square baking pan.
6. Sprinkle with remaining gumdrops and pecans.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for about 35 minutes, or until top has a firm, dull crust. Cool in pan.
8. Cut into 24 bars.