4 large eggs
¾ cups granulated sugar
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 cups milk
½ cup Bisquick
1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 10-inch pie plate.
2. Beat eggs, sugar, butter, milk and Bisquick in blender until smooth. Add pecans. Pour mixture into pie plate.
3. Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool.
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
2¼ cups flour
5 tablespoons canola oil
1. Sift baking powder and sugar into flour. Sift together twice into large mixing bowl.
2. Slowly add oil, cutting in with pastry blender (or 2 knives), until mix is consistency of corn meal. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature or may be refrigerated.