1. Preheat broiler and grease broiler rack. In a shallow bowl, mix together the Hoisin Sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, hot sauce and ginger. Place pecans on wax paper.
2. Dip each turkey cutlet into the Oriental liquid mixture and then into the pecans, pressing so the pecans stick. Place on broiler-pan rack.
3. Broil 6 inches from heat, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
4. While cutlets are cooking, transfer remaining liquid mixture to a saucepan and bring to boil. Lower heat and keep liquid warm over low heat.
5. Cook the ramen noodles without the seasoning pack according to package directions.
6. To serve, place ramen noodles onto six dinner plates, then top with a cutlet and drizzle with warmed sauce.