2 tablespoons brown sugar; firmly packed
½ cup unsalted butter or margarine; soften
1 cup Heath Brickle Bits
¾ cups brown sugar; firmly packed
1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
½ cup flaked coconut
3 tablespoons flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. In mixing bowl, combine 1 cup flour with the 2 tablespoons brown sugar and butter until the mix resembles coarse crumbs. Pat onto bottom of 10-inch-by-7-inch pan or a 9-inch square pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Sprinkle with Brickle bits.
4. In mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the ¾ cups brown sugar, pecans, coconut, 3 tablespoons flour and baking powder. Pour mix evenly over the Brickle chips in pan.
5. Reduce oven temperature to 325ºF.
6. Continue baking for 25 to 30 minutes, just until topping is golden. Immediately after removing from oven, sprinkle chocolate chips over top. Allow chips to melt. Spread over bars. Chocolate will not cover bars completely. Cool. Cut into bars.