1 7½-inch pie shell; unbaked
½ cup unsalted butter; softened
1 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
⅛ teaspoon sea salt
3 egg yolks
⅔ cups evaporated milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Prepare pastry shell; chill.
3. Beat butter and sugar in a medium sized bowl until well-mixed.
4. Add flour, salt, egg yolks and evaporated milk. Beat until well mixed.
5. Stir in vanilla and pecans. Pour mixture into unbaked shell.
6. Bake on lower rack of a preheated oven for 45 minutes or until center is set but still soft.
7. Cool thoroughly.