½ cup Crisco
1½ cups granulated sugar
1½ teaspoons vanilla
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
1½ cups Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
⅓ cup raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. In a 3-quare saucepan melt chocolate and Crisco over warm water; cool slightly.
3. In a large mixing bowl blend together eggs, vanilla, sugar and salt; stir in chocolate mixture, then flour.
4. Fold in pecans.
5. Turn into well greased 8-inch square pan.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
7. Spoon jam over hot brownies; spread carefully. Let cool.