2 large eggs; well beaten
2 cups brown sugar; firmly packed
3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Melt butter; let cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat eggs in large mixer bowl until light.
3. Beat in sugar until smooth.
4. Beat in melted butter. Blend thoroughly.
5. In another bowl mix together flour, baking powder and salt; beat into butter mixture.
6. Add nuts and vanilla extract; blend thoroughly. Dough will be thick, but not firm.
7. Turn out dough; shape into 3 logs about 2 inches in diameter. Wrap in plastic or wax paper. Refrigerate at least overnight.
8. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
9. Slice logs into ⅛-inch thick slices. Put onto well-greased baking sheets.
10. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Remove immediately to wire racks. Cool completely.