¾ cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1½ cups Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
12 Pecan Valley Pecan Halves
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. In a large mixing bowl cream butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until light.
3. Stir in flour and chopped pecans.
4. Pat dough into 9-inch pan with removable bottom. Score with fork into 12 pie-shaped wedges. Place one pecan piece on each wedge. Set pan on cookie sheet.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool.
6. Cut into wedges. Store in tightly covered tin container
Makes 12 servings