¼ cup water
3 tablespoons honey
2⅓ cups flour
1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces; coarsely ground
2½ tablespoons cinnamon
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon allspice
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. In mixing bowl combine brown sugar, water, honey and egg. Beat about 10 seconds with mixer.
3. In separate bowl combine flour, pecans, cinnamon, allspice and baking soda, baking powder, mixing well. Add to wet ingredients and stir.
4. Drop batter by the teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes.
6. Let cool well before storing.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies