- 3 cups apples; finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 package
date-nutquick bread mix
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into a greased and floured 15-
inch-by-10 jelly roll pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- Spread with Cream Cheese Frosting. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.