- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese; softened
- ¼ cup butter; softened
- ½ cup snipped fresh basil
- ¼ cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in basil, pecans, vinegar, garlic, red pepper, salt and black pepper until well combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 3 days
Makes 1½ cups
No comments yet.