1 9-inch pie shell; unbaked
½ cup butterscotch chips
1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
¼ cup unsalted butter; melted
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup white corn syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Scatter butterscotch chips and pecan pieces into pie shell.
3. Beat together butter, sugar, corn syrup and eggs in a medium sized bowl.
4. Pour over nuts and butterscotch chips.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. If pie browns too quickly, cover with aluminum foil after 20 minutes.
6. Cool completely on wire rack.
No comments yet.