2 bars (8-ounce. Each) dark chocolate candy; chopped
2 ounces white chocolate confectionary; chopped
1. Line large cookie sheet with waxed paper. Spread pecans out in a single layer, close together, on the waxed paper; set aside.
2. Place dark chocolate in a 1½-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) 2 minutes; stir. Microwave on medium 30 seconds to 1 minute longer, or until chocolate can be stirred smooth and is glossy, stirring twice.
3. Immediately pour over pecans, spreading out to a thin, even layer. Let stand until firm.
4. Place white chocolate in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium 1½ to 2½ minutes or until white chocolate can be stirred smooth, stirring twice.
5. With the tip of a metal spoon or a pastry bag fitted with a small writing tip, drizzle white chocolate over dark in a zigzag pattern.
6. Let stand to set or refrigerate; break into pieces. Store in airtight container with waxed paper between layers in cool, dry place.
Makes 1¼ pounds
No comments yet.