1 9-inch pie shell; unbaked
3 eggs; slightly beaten
2 dash sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup granulated sugar
1¼ cups white corn syrup
1 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
⅔ cups Pecan Valley Pecan Halves
1. Preheat oven to 300ºF.
2. Use your favorite recipe or pie crust.
3. In a large mixing bowl beat until well blended: eggs, salt, vanilla, sugar, and corn syrup.
4. Stir in chocolate pieces. Pour mixture into pie crust.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until top is evenly puffed and starts to crack. Chill.*
6. Serve with whipped cream and pecans.
Note: Can be frozen, and thawed before serving.
No comments yet.