¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
¼ teaspoon sea salt
½ cup unsalted butter; chilled
2 tablespoons water
3 extra large eggs
1½ cups Pecan Valley Pecan Pumpkin Butter
1½ cups heavy cream
1. In a bowl sift together flour, sugar and salt. Cut butter into small cubes and add to flour. With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into flour until pea-sized granules form. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over flour and mix slightly. Add another tablespoon water and mix. Gather dough into a ball, adding a little more water as necessary. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Roll out pastry and fit into a 9-inch pie pan.
2. Preheat oven to 450ºF.
3. In a large mixing bowl beat eggs until well blended, and then stir in pecan pumpkin butter and cream. Pour into unbaked pie shell.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes
5. Reduce heat to 350ºF and bake for an additional 40 minutes or until center is just set.
6. Serve at room temperature.