1 9-inch pie shell; unbaked
½ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
1 16-ounce can pumpkin filling
1½ cups evaporated milk
1 tablespoon maple flavor
2 each eggs; slightly beaten
1 cup whipping cream
2 teaspoons powdered sugar
½ teaspoon maple flavor
1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Halves
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
2. Place prepared crust into a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Press in bottom and up sides of pan. Trim edges, if necessary.
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, sea salt, raisins, pecans, pumpkin, evaporated milk, maple flavor and beaten eggs; blend well. Carefully, pour into pie crust lined pan.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool.
5. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Blend in powdered sugar and maple flavor; beat until stiff peaks form. Spoon or pipe over filling.
6. Garnish with pecan halves. Store in refrigerator.