1 10-inch tart shell; unbaked
⅓ cup margarine; melted
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
4 eggs; beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Halves
¼ cup chocolate chips
½ cup whipped cream
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon praline liqueur
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. Combine margarine, granulated sugar and corn syrup in microwave bowl. Stir and cook to dissolve granulated sugar. Let cool slightly.
3. Add eggs, vanilla and salt. Stir well. Pour filling into crust. Arrange pecan halves on top.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
5. Place chocolate chips in freezer strength Zip-Lock bag. Submerge in boiling water to melt. Snip one corner from bag. Drizzle overtop of pie.
6. Combine whipping cream, ½ teaspoon vanilla and praline liqueur. Beat until foamy. Add confectioner’s granulated sugar. Beat until soft peaks form.
7. Serve on individual dessert plates with cream.
No comments yet.