Texas Pecan Cheese Balls
- ½ pounds cheddar cheese; grated
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Halves
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl mix cheddar cheese, sea salt, melted butter, flour and paprika, kneading with hands if necessary. Form dough into small balls. Press center of each ball with them. Insert pecan half into thumb imprint and bring dough up around pecan. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned. Serve hot.