- 1¾-inch piece ginger, sliced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and sliced
- 2 slices bread, quartered
- 8 ounce mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces; toasted
- ½ cup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- With food processor running, drop ginger and chilies through feed tube and mince.
- Add bread and pulse till it is reduced to crumbs.
- Add mushrooms and pecan and puree.
- Add tofu, sea salt and lemon juice and blend well.
- Add cilantro and red pepper and pulse until the pepper is finely chopped.
- Place in an oiled 4-cup loaf pan
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour. Serve warm or at room temperature.
No comments yet.