¼ cup brown sugar; firmly packed
½ cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces; finely chopped
33 graham crackers; (each 2½-inches square)
2. Spread small amount of whipped cream mixture on each of 3 crackers. Arrange crackers, frosted sides down and with edges touching to form a rectangle, on serving plate.
3. Spread rectangle with about ¼ cup whipped cream mixture. Layer with 3 crackers. Repeat layers 9 times.
4. Gently press torte together. Carefully turn torte on its side with spatula so crackers are vertical.
5. Frost sides and top with remaining whipped cream mixture.
6. Refrigerate at least 6 hours (torte will mellow and become moist).
7. Slice and serve with Strawberry Sauce
1. Combine strawberries, sugar and Balsamic vinegar in food processor or blender.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.