⅔ cups banana; mashed
⅓ cup margarine
6 egg whites; large
¾ cups water
2 cups cake flour; unbleached
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
½ cup raisins1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together mashed bananas and margarine until creamy.
3. Add egg whites and water. Beat well.
4. Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Beat until smooth.
5. Add pecans and raisins. Spoon batter into a 9-inch-by-13-inch baking pan, sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and cut into 3-inch-by-3-inch squares.