½ cup light brown sugar; firmly packed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cups all-purpose flour
2 cups Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips; divided
¾ cups Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces; divided
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 8-inch-by-8-inch-by-2-inch or 9-inch-by-9-inch-by-2-inch square pan
2. In a small mixer bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Blend in flour. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips and ½ cup pecans. Spread into prepared pans.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven. Immediately, sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chips.
5. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until chips soften; spread evenly. Immediately, sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup pecans; press gently onto chocolate. Cool completely. Cut into squares.