- 1 cup Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces; finely chopped
- 6 ounces Gorgonzola cheese (can also use Cambozola); crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 20 seedless red grapes
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- On a cookie sheet, spread out the chopped pecans and toast for five minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Using a wooden spoon (or electric mixer), cream together the Gorgonzola and cream cheeses.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture in the palm of your hand; imbed one grape in this mixture, shaping the mixture around the grape to coat. Then roll the covered grape in the finely chopped pecans before placing on a serving tray. Chill for 30 minutes until coating is firm. If grapes are large, use a sharp knife to cut into halves.