- 3 cups watercress; stems trimmed
- ¾ cups fresh small basil leaves
- ¼ cup garlic; minced
- ½ cup good-quality olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cups whipping cream
- ½ cup finely Pecan Valley Pecan Pieces
- ¼ cup minced green onions
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoons milk or water
- In a blender combine watercress, basil, garlic, olive oil, and parmesan; blend to form a paste.
- Add cream and blend only until mixed; do not over blend.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in walnuts and green onion. Season with sea salt and pepper. Mixture will thicken as it stands. If desired, add a tablespoon of milk or water to thin it out before serving. Mixture will keep up to 10 days, refrigerated.
Makes 2 cups
No comments yet.